Wednesday 5 September 2012

Return Trips: Yay or Nay?

First off, I want to apologize for the severe lack of posts, the summer got in the way !!!

I generally have a rule that I won't go back to a City/Country that I've been to before, there's just so many places to see. Have I broken the rule? Yes, a few times, but for all valid reasons. Plus I take it a step further, where I have Cities that are on a list of being ok to visit more than once, London, Paris, New York City, Montreal and Vancouver are on that list. Do you have any travel rules?

Never in a million years did I think that I would have the chance to go back to India, but alas my trip to Nepal has a stopover each way through Delhi. Granted I will be there for a combined total of 16 hours, but still there, and at night. So now I am forced with the dilemma of, should I leave the airport and kick it in Delhi for a bit, or just hunker down in the airport and go on a shopping trip.

India Gate - Delhi, India





No comments:

Post a Comment